Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wrong number on Potomac site

Just a heads up. The number posted for room reservations at the host hotel is incorrect. It's the number of a gutter company, and I suspect they're not happy to be getting so many wrong number calls. The correct number is 301-694-7500.

Re: Wrong number on Potomac site

The 7400 number is still up on the LRCP website...what is taking them so long to correct it? Thank goodness that some people are bothering to point out the error and post the correct number. Typical for the LRCP "elite"....I'll bet they got their rooms- no trouble & who cares about the little guys.

I see that the LRCP website has finally been changed to show the correct telephone number. But there is no apology or explanation given for having the incorrect number posted for so many days. You would think that there should be "something" said.....but I guess they don't think so.

Huh?
I see that the LRCP website has finally been changed to show the correct telephone number. But there is no apology or explanation given for having the incorrect number posted for so many days. You would think that there should be "something" said.....but I guess they don't think so.

Oh, get over it - mistakes get made all the time. You have not a clue whether someone from the club contacted those people and fell on their sword big time. When I called, the lady that answered was very kind and gave me the correct number. I thanked her, and she said, "you're very welcome".

That is the exact reaction I got from her too. Had she have been bitchy, I wouldn't feel bad for her. But she was very nice.