Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Helpppp!

i didnt realize i had to do my online entries for the national by 12 today, and now i dont know how i should get them to them?? help pleassse!

Re: Helpppp!

Looks like you missed the entry! Better luck (and planning) next time!

It closes at noon on Wednesday the 14th. You can still do online entries through the Rau site for conformation and obedience: http://www.raudogshows.com/html/upcoming-shows.html

I just entered a few minutes ago. It's the first time I have ever entered a show through Rau. I found it to be very confusing.

Rau is a terrible super. The premium for the National and Regional was so difficult to muddle through. And it was laced with errors.

If you call them and have all your information, AKC number, credit card, they are very nice. Happened to me last week when doing entries for Pawcatuck. I called them and they did it all for me.

Helppp!
i didnt realize i had to do my online entries for the national by 12 today, and now i dont know how i should get them to them?? help pleassse!

Leave an email address, I'll email you. Create a basic email if need be. I ran into the one problem with them that everyone does. Then it goes smoothly. Take a few deep breaths.

BDR

She did not. Hush your mouth, you don't know what you're talking about!

Hi-I just faxed my entry and you have until Noon . Fax it to 610-376-1939.
Good Luck

Rau is very helpful. Just give them a call and they'll walk you through entering on line or will tell you how to fax. You've got plenty of time.

For those faxing entried to Rau, the number listed on a previous post is incorrect. There is actually a correction to the premium list where the incorrect number was printed. The correct number pops up if you access the premium list for the National via the infodog site. The correct fax number for entries for Rau is 610-376-4939.

You're okay

BDR

Bite me "you're okay".

They said in their message that entries were due by 12 today, which would have been yesterday, if this were true, they would have missed their entry! I was pointing out that if you really miss an entry time/date, you cannot enter after that date/time. I was not rude or mean to the OP at all.

BDR
You're okay

BDR

Bite me "you're okay".

They said in their message that entries were due by 12 today, which would have been yesterday, if this were true, they would have missed their entry! I was pointing out that if you really miss an entry time/date, you cannot enter after that date/time. I was not rude or mean to the OP at all.

No thanks! Nice mouthpiece on you still.

If *you* read the premium the closing date noon on the 14th not the 13th. You had to jump in with a mouth tho. Don't always put full stock in what someone else writes or says dear. Some found that one out the hard way in a few cases in the past few days.

Now, please grow up. *Bite me* meaning *you*? I think not.

Are you still yammering about? The OP is long gone honey. LOL