Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PRLRC Big Green Truck Pizza Dinner

There is still a little time to get a spot for the Big Green Truck Pizza that will be at the PRLRC Specialty on Thursday night, September 22. The Big Green Truck is a restored antique International Harvester truck that has been adapted with a wood-fired pizza oven in its bed. Wooden sides fold down to become serving tables. Pizza is thin crust with a wide variety of toppings, as much as you want! Also included is a fresh garden salad with balsamic vinaigrette (other dressings will be available). Dessert is included with the meal, six kinds of gelato and 2 kinds of ice cream. Topping off the meal is cappucino or espresso. Price of the whole delicious feast is only $20! Check out their story and the menu at www.biggreentruckpizza.com

If you haven't sent in your check already but would still like to attend, please email me and I will add you to our list so we can get an accurate head count for the pizza folks! You can pay at the door or put a check made payable to PRLRC in the mail to me at 27 Long View Drive, Simsbury, CT 06070

Please respond by FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16th!

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Beth

P.S. There will be a couple of other surprise desserts too!

Re: PRLRC Big Green Truck Pizza Dinner

Looking forward to it!

Re: PRLRC Big Green Truck Pizza Dinner

Me too! I never met a pizza I didn't like....Sounds yummy!