Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Duplicate entries !!!!!!

*****PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE *************
CHECK YOUR ENTRIES !!
There are separate entry forms for The National and No Bells No Whistles !!!!
Some have sent in duplicate entries thinking they were entering the National and Friday's show but entered the same show twice !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have until Noon TODAY to call/e-mail Rau to make a correction !

Re: Duplicate entries !!!!!!

And make sure to print out all correspondence from Rau and bring it with you to the shows. I don't have a lot of confidence in them.

On Rau Dogs it states the National from Tuesday to Thursday, with the Regional "No Bells or Whistles" on the Friday.

It is very easy if you read the show dates and correspond them with what Rau Dogs have listed.

What is confusing?
On Rau Dogs it states the National from Tuesday to Thursday, with the Regional "No Bells or Whistles" on the Friday.

It is very easy if you read the show dates and correspond them with what Rau Dogs have listed.

We all make mistakes, we all have busy lives. I bet in real life, and not hidden behind an alias, you would probably offer to help someone fill out their entry the correct way. Try being that person, even when you aren't accountable for your words.

What is confusing?

Okay smart pants. I helped a friend who ran into this problem. There is 1 spot that can be confusing. You didn't run into it but obviously others did or this post wouldn't exist.

At least the National Club tried to bring it to attention *before* it was all over, not after.