Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rooms for the National

I just got off the phone with Dee at the Cedar Park in North Stonington. They have available rooms during the week of the National and are dog friendly! They are about 20-25 minutes from the show site. If you are still looking for a room call and ask for Dee.

Cedar Park Whirlpool Suites
85 Norwich Westerly Rd
North Stonington, CT 06359
Phone: 1 (860) 535-7829

BTW there is a FABULOUS Pizza place across the street, a 'must eat there' place that I look forward to every year at Pawcatuck!

Re: Rooms for the National

I'm not sure that you can get to Brooklyn, CT, from North Stonington, CT, in that amount of time. I live in North Stonington, and it takes me 40 minutes or so. I live in north North Stonington, closer to the show site than the hotel is. It takes me about 15 minutes to get to Cedar Park, so I'm thinking you'd better allow for twice the travel time you were told.

Kathy,
That travel factor may indeed be the case. I am sure people will factor that in to their decision now that they know. I just did not want people to 'not come' because perhaps they could not find a room that they were comfortable with. And of course there are always those people who make reservations last minute!
Thanks for your "I live here" accurate input, I appreciate it.

Have you checked the host hotel,Plainfield Quality Inn,or Holiday Inn Express nest to the Quality Inn ?

I just canceled out of two rooms I had booked at the Host Hotel, due to a work related conflict.