Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Handler Audra Snyder

I didn't see this posted but thought that a few of you would want to know. I feel so sorry for her family, she has 4 young boys at home and her husband Dennis.

Millersburg, Missouri (KSDK)-- A Lake St. Louis woman was seriously injured over the weekend after her involvement in a three vehicle crash that killed a Kansas woman.

Officials with the Missouri Highway Patrol say 19 year old Nicole Buffa was westbound on Interstate 70 in Boone County Saturday afternoon when she lost control of her car, drove through the center median where she crashed through the cable barriers into the eastbound lanes.

Buffa's car then collided head-on with an eastbound vehicle driven by 43 year old Audra Snyder of Topeka. Officials say Snyder was pronounced dead at a Columbia hospital a short time later.

Debris from the crash went flying through the air and struck a second eastbound vehicle, although the driver of that car was not hurt.

Buffa is currently hospitalized at University Hospital in Columbia Missouri where her condition is listed as serious.

Re: Handler Audra Snyder

Very sad situation. Thoughts and prayers go out to Audra's family and everyone who was affected by this accident.

Audra Snyder was one of the most beautiful, elegant and talented handlers to grace the show ring. But those close to her knew that her greatest gift was the love she had for her four wonderful boys. With a heavy heart, our prayer and sorrow go out to Denny and the children.

Wow, that is just too sad. My condolences to the family and friends grieving. Anne

I did not personally know Audra Snyder but I was raised to extend my condolences to a family upon the death of a family member.

She was a young woman at 43, apparently in her prime in family and career. My heart breaks for her family and 4 young boys, now without a Mum. Most of us have children, 2 & 4 legged. Are we all prepared if we left them behind suddenly?

Is there any place to send a card or recognition donation for Audra's family?

Imagine if we did or lost our Mum or Pop young as some have.

My sympathies go out to Audra's family & friends. RIP Audra.

Go to Briarbook Aussies, Linda Wilson is taking donations. There is also a Facebook page that Audra's boys set up as a tribute to their mother. And Linda has her info as to where to send donations out on Facebook too.