Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any results from Finger Lakes KC today?

Labs were in at 8:30

TIA

Re: Any results from Finger Lakes KC today?

You know, "Stuck at Home", you don't get to many dog shows do you?
Seems you are always posting on this forum begging for results.
Perhaps you should MYOB or GO YOURSELF!
It's getting OLD.

Excuse me - But this is the first time that I have asked for results.

Thank you for your useful post.

Was that really necessary? Are you so miserable that you have to be nasty to other people simply because they asked a question?

Crotchety-ness on this forum is getting OLD! So are poor losers

Why do some people have to be so ROTTEN?

Results:
Beth Shafer's Diesel (don't know his name & and left catalog up there) was SD and BOW.
Cactus Kid's Tee Time was WB and BOS.
RJ was BOB
Cactus Kid's Chippin Nut was Select.

Congratulations to all.

Brdr, you may want to look into a product called "Midol".
I think they still make it.

..or something stronger

I, for one, really enjoy reading the results on here. I don't understand what the problem is with asking. I haven't been to a lot of shows, lately, and enjoy seeing who is winning. I that too much to ask?
These are Rau shows and take more time to post on their site.

I couldn't help but wonder if the grump was someone who WASN'T a winner today??? Either that or someone who hasn't been taking their meds. Someone very UNLIKE a Labrador Retriever. Not friendly or outgoing. :(

There has been a poster under that name asking for results often. Sometimes there will be Breeder 3 or 4 times in one subject and they're all different posters. A suggestion, try to become a little creative with your names if you use common names. Those that see it used already, put a no. or use different name. Simple. In this case it just happened to be another was also *stuck at home*.

Poster re-use names constantly. There is no reason to assume it's the same person first of all. Second, there is a way to address another poster or not to bother at all. It's called *with class*.

Very few are posting results and I happen to think it's partially due to the bad manners happening on here from all types and different posters. Please, thank u and other basic words of appreciation aren't difficult to use. Until that happens regularly, don't expect much from show attendees.. ~jmo~

Linda@Staghorn
I couldn't help but wonder if the grump was someone who WASN'T a winner today??? Either that or someone who hasn't been taking their meds. Someone very UNLIKE a Labrador Retriever. Not friendly or outgoing. :(

Why is it when someone is emboldened to speak their mind behind a computer that every one is quick to condemn them as being off their meds. As someone who works with mentally ill patients, I find this highly offensive to those who truly suffer from a mental disease.

Being a bitch, a grump, or someone having a bad day and wanting to take it out on someone in an anonymous way does not mean they have a mental illness nor should they be on meds.

If someone says something that you don't like, ignore it. Simple as that. It wasn't aimed at you personally. It's only the opinion of an anonymous person. Telling people they are acting crazy because they off their meds is true disservice and insult to those who are truly sick. It's like telling someone they are acting like a retard. JMO.

RWB was Kilmaurs Autumn Skye and Tabatha's Autumn Rustle was Select ...

Congratulations to all the winners ..

I was the "Stuck at Home" poster who asked about Pawcatuck result last week. I am not the same poster who is asking for results in this thread. The poster in this thread just happened to use the same name that I used last week. In addition, I thanked everyone who was kind enough to post results for the Pawcatuck shows and I congratulated all of the winners. Even though I didn't ask for the results in this thread, I will also say "thank you" for posing them and congratulations to all the winners! I always believe that "please" and "thank you" go a long way!

Avoidable
There has been a poster under that name asking for results often. Sometimes there will be Breeder 3 or 4 times in one subject and they're all different posters. A suggestion, try to become a little creative with your names if you use common names. Those that see it used already, put a no. or use different name. Simple. In this case it just happened to be another was also *stuck at home*.

Poster re-use names constantly. There is no reason to assume it's the same person first of all. Second, there is a way to address another poster or not to bother at all. It's called *with class*.

Very few are posting results and I happen to think it's partially due to the bad manners happening on here from all types and different posters. Please, thank u and other basic words of appreciation aren't difficult to use. Until that happens regularly, don't expect much from show attendees.. ~jmo~

brdr
You know, "Stuck at Home", you don't get to many dog shows do you?
Seems you are always posting on this forum begging for results.
Perhaps you should MYOB or GO YOURSELF!
It's getting OLD.

Well well well - - - Hey brdr - try some fiber. It works wonders.

Dear Sad:

Sorry, never meant to ruffle your feathers, I think we all often use the term "off meds" as a figure of speach, not meant specifically to offend those on meds or those that should be. And not meant for you personally, either. Like others here, I still maintain that we could all be a little friendlier and that the original poster was simply asking for results, something we all wondered about.

Congratulations to all the winners and all those in the ribbons. Good luck today. I too am wishing I was there.