Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NLR - Need help with call name

Always get great ideas here... I have a blue Havanese puppy whose registered name is "Heybern's Briefcase Full of Blues". His call name can't be Jake or Elwood (his father is Jake and his uncle is Elwood!)

Re: NLR - Need help with call name

What about Dan?

Casey? For Briefcase?

Otis?

Etta(after Etta James-great stuff!)

Levi (blue jeans)
Slate (as in slate blue)
Indy (indigo blue)
Steel (steel blue)

How about Belushi for John Belushi of House of Blues.

Nancy Boyle
Always get great ideas here... I have a blue Havanese puppy whose registered name is "Heybern's Briefcase Full of Blues". His call name can't be Jake or Elwood (his father is Jake and his uncle is Elwood!)

How about Biscuit for Rubber Biscuit? or Bones for Tom "Bones" Malone ?

How about...B.B. or King (BB King) or Muddy or Waters (Muddy Waters) Or James (Etta James)

What about Traveler (Blues Traveler), Baby/Babe ("baby blues"), Sky, Angel (The Blue Angels), Bass (as in bass guitar), Sax, Jazz, Chord, Dizzy (Dizzy Gillespie), Ray or Charles, Cole (Nat King Cole), Boogie, Bo (Diddley), Santana (originally called the Carlos Santana Blues Band), Louis (Armstrong- also has done a lot of blues in addition to jazz, as has Duke Ellington and Miles Davis), or Keb (Keb Mo is one of my favorites blues singers to listen to on long car trips)?

BB - as in BB King (super blues guitarist)

I thought of "Chase", due to the fact the Blues Brothers were always chased by someone.