Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
poor old girl in rescue
Re: poor old girl in rescue

Very sad. I can't rescue at the moment due to personal reasons but it's always tempting for me. Poor old girl was dumped at the shelter or found apparently. Nothing ever ceases to amaze me. N.J.is not as bad as many other states but there is enough to upset me. I do my share in different ways.

If you post an email address; I can make a donation of a large bag of whatever premium food she's on or a nice bed for her. If she doesn't need either; I can send a gift certificate for something else she might enjoy. Best I can do for now.

Re: poor old girl in rescue

N.J. resident
Very sad. I can't rescue at the moment due to personal reasons but it's always tempting for me. Poor old girl was dumped at the shelter or found apparently. Nothing ever ceases to amaze me. N.J.is not as bad as many other states but there is enough to upset me. I do my share in different ways.

If you post an email address; I can make a donation of a large bag of whatever premium food she's on or a nice bed for her. If she doesn't need either; I can send a gift certificate for something else she might enjoy. Best I can do for now.

looks like the e-mail is societywaggers@aol.com