Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LRCP Bare Bones Entries Close October 12, 2011

Good morning everyone,

This is your reminder that Bare Bones entries close this Wednesday, October 12. You still have 2 days to make your entries for FREE at LRCP.com using Paypal. Note: you are NOT required to have a Paypal account to take advantage of this opportunity.

Don't forget to add-on your prepaid catalogs when making your entries and spectators...you may order your prepaid catalogs at LRCP.com as well. We will only have a small number available for sale at the show.

For more information please go to LRCP.com or contact the show chairs directly.

We look forward to seeing you all on the 28th for another great Bare Bones show!

Kim Stahl & Sue Puffenbarger
2011 LRCP Bare Bones Show Chairs

Re: LRCP Bare Bones Entries Close October 12, 2011

I did my entries through the website, yet only have a pay pal paid receipts that shows nothing of the classes, etc that I entered. Will this be forthcoming??

Thank you for your post. I would like to ask you to contact our show secretary, Susan Patterson at showsecretary@LRCP.com and request that she look into the entry confirmation for you. I would be more than happy to look into this for you myself, however as show chair I cannot be privy to show entry information. I'm certain Susan will address this promptly and get back to you with an answer asap.

The show committee performed extensive testing of the online entry form prior to going live and the system did provide immediate entry confirmation emails. While you're awaiting a reply from our show secretary perhaps you can check your junk mail folder, if you haven't done so already.

If I can assist you with anything else please let me know. Thank you again for your post and your entries!

Kim Stahl

*bump*

Can someone tell me if there will be a preliminary counts listed soon and also is there a place we can go to see previous years counts?

Anon Brdr
Can someone tell me if there will be a preliminary counts listed soon and also is there a place we can go to see previous years counts?
Preliminary counts? What are you talking about now?