Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"google" you

google your "kennel" name and see what happens.........you might be busy requesting sites delete a link to you

Re: "google" you

Why would you do that???

If you don't want to be googled, don't have a website!!! Duh!!

Well, that was kinda fun. Some links really surprised me.

I think...

what the OP meant was you might find your site linked on sites you wouldn't want to be connected to.

Re: I think...

enjoyed that as well, I was OK with who I am connected to, looked through 5 pages of google :O)

Try to Google your dog's full name, something new has happened in the past few mo's. That's if you do clearances & send them to OFA. Be sure you spell the AKC name correctly.

Very interesting.......found another site with same name, saying that they have been in "business" for longer, however when I was trying to find a kennel name, over 8 yrs ago, I specifically tried Googling all types of names similar to the one I am using and NOTHING came up other than a kennel breeding aussies and they were the closest to the name I picked. When I looked over their site, I noted that I have been producing litters for longer period of time (by 3+ yrs) and I actually use my kennel name in my pedigrees, they do not. Luckily, we have different types of clientele, and type of Labradors/pedigrees.
Since I do use the name of my kennel in my dogs' names, I do come up multiple times on multiple pages vs their one time on one page of google hits.