Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Identity theft, News article in Pennsylvania

http://www.tnonline.com/2011/sep/28/more-charges-filed-against-franklin-twp-kennel-owner

There was also an April 13 2011 article about a car loan. Click on the website link below and see other links at bottom of article if interested.
No need for us to mention any names or discuss. The news says enough.

Re: Identity theft, News article in Pennsylvania

mention Pat Gadaleta--Musket Labradors name? Just in case anyone thinks she has changed her ways

Not sure that you really want to name names as there are some BIG NAME BREEDERS who have criminal records. You can search public court records and learn some interesting facts about high dollar breeders/ owners, convicted thieves, etc. sitting as officers and directors in prominent Labrador clubs, etc.

Not sure
Not sure that you really want to name names as there are some BIG NAME BREEDERS who have criminal records. You can search public court records and learn some interesting facts about high dollar breeders/ owners, convicted thieves, etc. sitting as officers and directors in prominent Labrador clubs, etc.

If that is true why wouldn't I want to name names? Tell me where to look. This is a big country.

Why not check the link. It is all there. Read it and move on.

I googled myself and this person is listed as an owner of one of my dogs...very troubling. How would that happen? I've NEVER bred, owned, or dealt with any dogs with this person!

The link is about Musket Labradors. Where is there info on the big kennels who have owners arrested?

Somehow reading this thread makes me think of a Biblical Quote about people in "glass houses"...........who wants to point the finger first?

This is supposed to be a forum for information for Labrador breeders not point out other's errors, I think someone upstairs will do that all on HIS own. Mind your own business and let's enjoy our Labradors! Geez!

I was ashamed and embarassed to have "thought" that I knew and trusted this person. I had no idea this was going on until about year and a half ago and I've gotten some dogs from her over the years....

You never know
I was ashamed and embarassed to have "thought" that I knew and trusted this person. I had no idea this was going on until about year and a half ago and I've gotten some dogs from her over the years....

I see this happen time and time again and not just with this particular breeder. These type of individuals are professionals at scamming people. Simple hustlers. They dupe you into selling them a dog. They con you into selling puppies for them or even raising entire litters on your bill. They have nice websites, champions and seem to be kindhearted on social networks or ringside. And when you come to your senses, it is too late and you are in knee deep.

This OP situation is an example of what goes around comes around.

Someone's "error"????? I don't think Pat's behavior was an error. And I do not think that because someone asks about this they "live in a glass house." You are saying that someone asking about Musket Labradors would be a criminal too?
That doesn't make sense.

breeder
The link is about Musket Labradors. Where is there info on the big kennels who have owners arrested?

You can do a state search on anyone by going through *public access* court records and then doing a case search. If someone has a record, you can find it. If you have a question about anyone inquiring about getting a dog from you and you want to do a background check, this is the way to do it.

If y'all are going to insinuate things that you know, then put it out there. I see way too much pussy footing with regard to breeders that you know are bending the rules, sending in shady OFA's, are criminal, puppy-mills, etc. But sure as all get out, y'all cozy right up to them at shows and what not. Please. Grow a back bone or shut the heck up.