Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LRC Potomac #'s??

Keep checking the site... any idea of when we'll get preliminary counts?

Re: LRC Potomac #'s??

Probably in March, 2012.

I'm guessing they're talking about Bare Bones, which is put on by LRC Potomac.... geesh!

OP asked for LRC Potomac, not Barebones, so Blueeyes is answering the question and not being a pair of smartypants.

I would expect the numbers to be up by the first week of April 2012

If you are looking for Bare Bones numbers, they will be up in a day or two. We superintend this show ourselves and have a volunteer secretary who has to hand enter all data. Thus it takes us a little longer to get it all together so please be patient. Confirmations will go out electronically if you gave us an email address.

Please contact Kim or I with any questions.

Sue Puff
Kim Stahl
LRCP Bare Bone Co-chairs

LOL
OP asked for LRC Potomac, not Barebones, so Blueeyes is answering the question and not being a pair of smartypants.

I would expect the numbers to be up by the first week of April 2012

*LRC Bare Bones #'s ??* would be a different story, the Bare Bones show. When it says *LRC Potomac #'s??*,anyone would think it's *the* Potomac large spring show. There's a huge difference between Bare Bones and The Potomac.

Suepuff
If you are looking for Bare Bones numbers, they will be up in a day or two. We superintend this show ourselves and have a volunteer secretary who has to hand enter all data. Thus it takes us a little longer to get it all together so please be patient. Confirmations will go out electronically if you gave us an email address.

Please contact Kim or I with any questions.

Sue Puff
Kim Stahl
LRCP Bare Bone Co-chairs

Sue Puff, isn't there a secretary in the club to handle that? That's really nice that a volunteer secretary is hand entering all the data. I'm grateful to her or him, it saved us attending the extra fee per class for entering online. It was a pleasant surprise not to get hit with an extra $3.50 or $4.00 for each dogs classes. Also, it was only $28 per class instead of the usual $30. A nice savings per dog and class overall. It appears superintending the show the show yourselves saved everyone some money.

Lab breeder

Sue Puff, isn't there a secretary in the club to handle that?

We are trying to keep this "Bare Bones" and keep our costs and others down.

As to a club secretary, there are two, a corresponding and recording secretary, but for all our shows, hunt tests, etc....we have volunteer committees for each. Each year it changes depending on who steps up to the plate. Of course, there is overlap on events and years and a core group who helps out.

Thank you for the feedback on the event! It helps us to know what went right or wrong for the next time!

Have a good night!

Sue Puff