Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tragedy

On October the 8th, at the Spanish Labrador Club Show, held at Talavera de la Reina, Toledo, Spain, FIVE Labradors were left in a dog trailer overnight and were found dead in the morning. Godspeed to the gentle souls and SHAME on the owner and co-owner!

Re: Tragedy

What was the cause of death?

No clue, they were found dead in the morning. Perhaps
asphyxiation????

You seem to take great delight in other people's deep misery. I wonder how well you care for your own dogs??
This kind of tragedy has happened before with superb Labradors and their breeders.
All have been accidents...and no fingers should be pointed - ever

What a cowardly post. Every breeder at the show is now speculated about. The young couple who bred under the Lomo Ancho prefix will live with this horror for the rest of their lives. The trailer was parked at night in a parking garage and the owners did not think the dogs were in danger. A seemingly harmless decision had devastating consequences. I am sure their loss is beyond your self righteous tsk, tsk. I will never understand the delight some people take in broadcasting another's sorrow. Remember Riggerman, the measure you use on others will be applied to you.

Come Mierda????? If you know so much, perhaps you care to share with the forum what really happened that caused this tragedy. No finger pointing here that is not warranted as silence seems to be golden and as for my dogs...all 26 of them, if you are ever in Spain, you are welcome to visit their home and judge for yourself. Yes accidents occur to Super well known breeders and small time breeders but I am sure that they were not due to their irresponsibility. Your Come Mierda words perhaps are a sign of your intelligence!

Boy it seems that the post really ruffled feathers of the Good The Bad and the Ugly clan. No Tsk Tsk here, perhaps the truth! And whatever you need to apply to me, bring it on.

Always causing trouble...

Honestly it has been 20 days since this accident, it has taken you THIS LONG to post. Sounds like trouble to me.

Get out of here and take care of your 26 dogs that need your attention and love (if you have any)

If trouble is the truth....so be it!
20 days????????
Oh well.....BTW; Banned???????? From what???????

Poor Dogs!!! They are the ones that suffered here.

Was it lack of Oxygen? Heat? What happened? This is so tragic.

Riggerman - would you care to share your kennel prefix? 26 dogs - I reckon they are Labradors as you participate on this forum - are a very large number. It would be interesting to see them and their facilities sometime in the future. Perhaps you have a website? Why not share it?

Riggerman should be banned :(
Always causing trouble...

Honestly it has been 20 days since this accident, it has taken you THIS LONG to post. Sounds like trouble to me.

Get out of here and take care of your 26 dogs that need your attention and love (if you have any)

Jill has warned him, I saw it once. I suggest Riggerman behave himself as Jill as the option to ban anyone she wants to for any reason.

Riggerman, it's not the news reporting you did, it's pointing of your finger at someone when you don't know the entire story. Only they do and they're suffering the loss of their dogs. Why don't you just leave it alone already and stop being so argumentative as you always seem to be.