Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MJLRC - Thanks!

Thanks for another great specialty! You guys work so hard and it really shows! Every year it gets better -- and this year with the fabulous luncheon, you out did yourselves! Great fun with the Halloween dog costume competition -- love that Paxton dressed in a tuxedo!

Re: MJLRC - Thanks!

Boo Hoo Susan .. when I clicked the link it said "This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds". Let's see if anyone else receives the same message.

https://picasaweb.google.com/slazarchick/Movies?authkey=Gv1sRgCNC12vTwy_zo1QE#5666362046444780594

A few show highlights - thanks all who made the show a success!

THANKS~!!!!

Marjorie
Boo Hoo Susan .. when I clicked the link it said "This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds". Let's see if anyone else receives the same message.

No problem viewing it here. Thanks Susan!

Blond & blue[:-?
No problem viewing it here. Thanks Susan!

because she changed the link

Thanks for posting that link! What a great line up of lovely!

Nice video but where are the yellows?

And would have been nice to see at least one picture from Obedience/Rally ....

Someone does something nice and people always find something to complain about. THANK YOU for the making the video. I enjoyed watching it with whatever photos were captured!

Very nice of you Susan to make that video!

I love seeing obedience photos, but one woman can't be everywhere, in between helping the club, exhibiting, etc. Come to think of it, this was one year Sue didn't do rally or obedience, having won HS BBE one year, I seem to remember. (One of the Weymouth dogs picked up a couple legs in obedience, however.) Sue took more good action photos on one good leg than most two people could on two. The specialty has four rings going, and obedience was up the hill, starting over 3 hours late due to judge error on Thursday. The complainer is welcome to come next year, and if that poster took photos this year, post them as well. It was a wonderful specialty, with even good Labrador weather!

Wow
Someone does something nice and people always find something to complain about. THANK YOU for the making the video. I enjoyed watching it with whatever photos were captured!

This is why less people were posting results. No thank you's, no *please*, no Manners. Now they're going to complain about a beautiful made video. Shame on those that are ungrateful.

Susan, you did a beautiful job as always. Thank you.

I send my congrats to those winning and in the ribbons be it conformation or any of the other rings.

Obedience
And would have been nice to see at least one picture from Obedience/Rally ....

I had a friend doing obedience and she didn't want anyone over there disturbing the dog work.

Thanks for the video. It was a grand show. The club members went above and beyond the call of duty to make this such a success. I hope you got rested up. LOL
And a BIG thank you to the stewards who kept things moving. You guys rock!

Thanks, Sue!
I love seeing obedience photos, but one woman can't be everywhere, in between helping the club, exhibiting, etc. Come to think of it, this was one year Sue didn't do rally or obedience, having won HS BBE one year, I seem to remember. (One of the Weymouth dogs picked up a couple legs in obedience, however.) Sue took more good action photos on one good leg than most two people could on two. The specialty has four rings going, and obedience was up the hill, starting over 3 hours late due to judge error on Thursday. The complainer is welcome to come next year, and if that poster took photos this year, post them as well. It was a wonderful specialty, with even good Labrador weather!

Other than Rocco asking for halloween costume photos, I shot for myself basically, (I shoot what catches my eye) and I do get tired easily. If anyone wants to send more photos of obedience and/or yellows to me, I might be able to fit them into the slide show, however I'm starting a new job tomorrow, so less of my time will be my own.......... And congrats to Lisa and Weymouth's Moe Szyslak, CD - who finished his novice title with a 1st place on Thursday!

Congrats to all other winners; thanks to those who worked so hard to make the show a success, and a special thanks to Joan McInnis and the Garage Sale gang - I hear they did pretty well collecting for epilepsy research!

Thank you Susan for posting the video, especially for those of us that couldn't be there.

Thanks Sue! Both for your very enjoyable video and the mention of the garage sale. The researchers at the University of Missouri will be getting a check for $873.10.

And I'd like to thank Nancy, Micki, Sarita, Andi, and Charlotte. And in absentia, Julie Starkweather who did a thorough house cleaning and contributed some wonderful items that brought in at least half of the proceeds.

And thanks too to the weather gods who saw fit to keep everyone dry and the dogs very comfortable. It was an excellent show and a great day.

The winner of Advanced Labrador Breeding by Mary Roslyn Williams was Christina Trojak.

Where can I see the video. Thank you

Really a very nice slide show. Check the 3rd post on this thread for the link.

I enjoyed watching that video! That was really nice of you to do that.... For the person who whined....Grab your cam and next specialty, do the obedience part. No doubt the obed. followers would love it too!

And Congrats to you all in the ribbons!

This was my first time at your Specialty.We had a great time and will return again next year!You do a fantastic job!

Joan McInnis
Thanks Sue! Both for your very enjoyable video and the mention of the garage sale. The researchers at the University of Missouri will be getting a check for $873.10.

And I'd like to thank Nancy, Micki, Sarita, Andi, and Charlotte. And in absentia, Julie Starkweather who did a thorough house cleaning and contributed some wonderful items that brought in at least half of the proceeds.

And thanks too to the weather gods who saw fit to keep everyone dry and the dogs very comfortable. It was an excellent show and a great day.

The winner of Advanced Labrador Breeding by Mary Roslyn Williams was Christina Trojak.

Steve and I had a great time this year and our junior, Amber, had a great experience at her first AKC Labrador specialty (maybe next time she will be brave enough to compete in juniors LOL). Thank you to all the club members that did a terrific job! The lunches were especially delicious! Great pictures Susan!

We will treasure our copy of Advanced Labrador Breeding, thank you to the donor and thank you for all the work you do Joan for epilepsy research

Huge thank you to all the members of MJLRC who worked so hard to keep things running smoothly at their specialties. It was a wonderful show, incredible luncheon, and all around pleasant atmosphere. They did their best to help out as many ring conflicts as possible. Thanks to the judges for being flexible as well. The monster mash and bottle auction was a blast on Thursday evening as well. Hats off to Tony Ciprian for a job well done as show chairman!! And special thanks to Michael Silva for providing the entertainment in the sweepstakes ring!

Liz I just want to make a correction. Debbie McCoy was the Show Chair this year and she did a fabulous job! Tony Ciprian was our announcer, as he is every year. He also did a fabulous job. I am glad you enjoyed our show. I know your lovely bitches and dogs did too:)
Maggie