Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Many heartfelt congratulations to Nancy Tanner and BISS CH Heartsong's A Cappella, WC!!!!

For going Best Of Breed at Saturday's GGLRC specialty under Mrs. Susan Huntzinger (Riverlane) to add BISS to the list of what I'm sure will be many prestigious titles/wins! Ella is just beautiful, Nancy- congratulations!

When I told you that morning that I felt it was going to be your day, I felt like *something* big was going to happen for you, but WOW, lady! You took it all!!! I couldn't be any happier for you and Ella for earning a VERY well-deserved win! Big hugs, Jules

Re: Many heartfelt congratulations to Nancy Tanner and BISS CH Heartsong's A Cappella, WC!!!!

Congratulations Nancy!

Re: Many heartfelt congratulations to Nancy Tanner and BISS CH Heartsong's A Cappella, WC!!!!

Huge Congratulations to you!! Woot woot! Couldn't have happened to a nicer person... Enjoy that cloud ride!

Thanks so much, Jules!! Boy, you weren't a kidding, were you. I think I want you at every show from now on... telling me it will be my big day! :)

I haven't been on this forum in awhile... hope I'm doing this right!

((HUGS)) Nancy and Ella! Huge congratulations on such a wonderful win. You both looked beautiful out there

Congrats, Nancy on your big win!
I'm just sorry I wasn't there to see it.
See you at High Desert!