Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW CH Laurglen's Rockin' The Boat At Rivermark CGC !!

Laurglen's Rockin' The Boat At Rivermark CGC goes WD and BOW today in Pleasanton, CA to finish him!

Congratulations to Amanda Dearing, Lisa Curanas, and Sway!

This'll make the long drive home wonderful :)

Re: NEW CH Laurglen's Rockin' The Boat At Rivermark CGC !!

Many HUGE congratulations to Sway, the Dearings, and Lisa on a very well-deserved win and title! Lisa, you would have been proud to see these boys strut their stuff this weekend! It was awesome!!!!

Amanda- Sway is definitely a special guy, you are absolutely correct! Can't wait to see you again soon!!!
((((hugs)))), Jules and his proud littermate Rogue

Sway is quite a handsome boy, so happy to see he finished! Congrats to Amanda, and to Sway's breeder Lisa!

Many congratulations to team Sway, he looked fantastic out there as always! What a handsome boy and lovely to watch!

That boy is a stunner, he is so sweet and wonderful! What a beautiful boy, congrats to the Dearings and Lisa. I wish I had been there to watch.

Congrats!!! He is well deserving!!!!!!!!

Lovely boy! Congratulations!!

So many congratulations going out to the Dearings and Lisa Cruanas. This boy is absolutely breathtaking and the temperment, WOW. He is beautiful to watch in the ring, boy can that dog move out. I had the priveledge of just holding him while Amanda took a puppy into the ring and he took my heart. I didn't want to give him back!! Way to go Team Sway.