Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MJLRC Silver Van

If anyone who had a silver van parked along the hotel sidewalk/back wall towards parking lot was surprised by 2 bottles of Red Rock Merlot wine and a Vacu-Vin wine pump placed on their front seat and hidden by something, I sure would appreciate it if you would contact Faith, as I made an error and put it in the wrong van. Feeling really stupid!

Re: MJLRC Silver Van

And I'm feeling very thirsty

Oh no, tell me it isn't so?? I told you ("feeling like a dope") that we should have opened them up Wed and Thurs night!!! Next time put them in MY silver van, you can't mistake it with the big DORK box on top

Do who is Fsith????

...err I mean WHO is Faith????

Hic!
...err I mean WHO is Faith????

Oh no! You found it! Let me know how it tastes.

Who DOESN'T know Faith?

But if anyone has any information, be honest and let us know..............

Thanks

I would think that the wine would be finished by now.

Are you really asking for your gift back?

Why not???? Whoever got it knows it wasn't for them, you think they would just drink and not ask?

We are all breeders, but hopefully honest ones AND it was HER gift, not yours or any one elses.....

Disappointed..................

It sounds tacky to me to give someone a gift then later tell them it wasnt meant for them and ask for it back.

Why dont you just buy a couple more bottles and make sure it goes to the correct party this time. Its too late now to ask for drinks back.

Who gave who a gift and then asks for it back????

This gift was meant for someone else............I don't know anyone involved, but I sure wouldn't want to make a mistake around MJLRC.........tacky is the word for taking something that wasn't yours, even if it was put in the wrong van.

geez !!

If you drank it, fess up, if not, don't make comments about giving and taking!

It might not have been a breeders Van. I saw a bunch of contractors Vans there who live in the hotel. It's not really worth getting upset about...Just saying.

where was the van parked? what size van? I have a silver van, but didn't find any (other people's) wine. Hope you find it. Not everyone is on the forum....

Was the gift labeled with a card or something stating Faith's name? I have friends who do nice things anonymously like that... perhaps the 'taker' made an honest mistake if it was not addressed to Faith.
If it was then IMHO they should have asked around to see if anyone knew who Faith was.

For crying out loud, the OP was merely asking a simple question. How is it possible to have so many answers which do not answer her question.

Just because you have an opinion does not mean it is valid nor of value. You either got the gift by mistake or didn't. Done. No need for all the crap

My thoughts exactly.

I thought this unique forum was to reach many with different and varied issues.

This happened at a dog show and it happened by mistake.......... so the question was asked and seems to me an awful lot of anger is coming out against the OP.

Wine makes people awfully whiney.........huh!

@ "here, Here"....sounds like to me the ones who are being "whiners" and nasty should be drinking wine....maybe that would make them a tad bit NICER!!! Anyway, for the gift givers sake (and Faiths I hope the bottles of wine and cool vacu vin that keeps wine fresh are recovered, that way we all know where to go at 5 o'clock