Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations to Terri Boyle (Venture) and Shawna Lawson (Lawson) on their new CH, too!!!

HUGE congrats on finishing Mya's CH this weekend at the GGLRC specialty show as well!!!

Mya is CH Lawson's Venture Never My Love, and I believe finished with her 4th (one included a BISS!) major this weekend, all under breeder-judges! Mya is a spectacular girl, and it was great to see her complete the title start to finish- I only wish that her owner Terri had been there to see the big day! Congrats Terri, Shawna, and Mya!!!

Re: Congratulations to Terri Boyle (Venture) and Shawna Lawson (Lawson) on their new CH, too!!!

congrats to all involved......VERY EXCITING

Re: Congratulations to Terri Boyle (Venture) and Shawna Lawson (Lawson) on their new CH, too!!!

Beautiful Mya also got an AOM at the supported entry show the day after she finished! Congratulations to Shawna and Terri!!

Congratulations Team Mya. What a GORGEOUS bitch!

Re:Thank you!

AHHH thank you Julie for the post. You are absolutely correct on her having four majors under breeder judges at specialties-ALL from the bred by class, she is a dream come true.

Big thanks to Terri, her co-owner, for all of her help and everyday love and support.

Re: Re:Thank you!

She is such a beautiful girl and well deserving of her Championship!! Congrats!

Yes! CONGRATS to Shawna and Terri as well!!!! She is gorgeous!!!!!

Re: Re:Thank you!

Yes BIG Congratulations to Shawna and Terri for finishing this beautiful girl!
She is absolutely gorgeous, well done!
See you at High Desert!

Congratulations Shawna and Terri on an awesome finish!