Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LRC National health Clinic

Just called Optigen to check on results for PRA test done at Nationals. They didn't receive sample till over a week after it was taken!!!! Anyone else experience this from the health clinic? Have to admit not to happy about it

Re: LRC National health Clinic

I did hips and elbows on Tuesday, so early in the week. I called OFFA today and they had not recieved them yet. I called the vet and they called me back and said they had sent them out yesterday. My girl will be coming in season by mid November. I will have no results back by then and we should have been all set time wise. I am not even a little bit happy.

There is no reason for these delays. Whoever you use next time, especially for a rating time sensitive for you, ask when the exrays or blood is being sent out. Did the LRC give an idea when everything would be *sent* ? They can't be sure when results will be complete but do have an obligation to send it out in a timely manner. After all.......everyone paid a discounted clinic fee, this was not a freeby!!!!!! Considering other things that happened, I am not surprised. I feel bad for both and others with the same problems.

that it is a mess indeed .... I was very disappointed with how the show was run. No ribbons for the Friday show and when Rau sent them I did not receive all of the ones due, trophies missing and to be "sent in the mail" and used trophies for the National .. all in all, no two thumbs up here .

My EIC test results came back exactly in the time frame given by UM. I have absolutely no complaints!