Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spirit of St. Louis Kennel Club Shows

For those showing this weekend and did entries through Infodog did you get any confirmation from the club secretary? I entered online on 10/15 and have not received anything in the mail or via email. Emailed and called Club secretary and have not heard back yet, so just getting nervous.

Re: Spirit of St. Louis Kennel Club Shows

I did mine through Entries on Time and got an email lsat week and a written confirmation in the mail on Monday.

You need to call the show secretary - not the club secretary.

That was a typo... I have emailed and called the show secretary and have not received any communication.

Just feeling frustrated as Infodog charged 15.00 per entry to send to Show Secretary and now I don't even know if I am entered.

Got our entry confirmation on St... Did it through entries on time
Better call.........

Not sure....

Just feeling frustrated as Infodog charged 15.00 per entry to send to Show Secretary and now I don't even know if I am entered.

Not to worry, you have the email entry confirmation that Infodog sent you when you entered, just print that out and take it with you to the show. It is "proof" that you are entered. This has happened to me, and I thankfully had the printout (Infodog actually tells you to print this out and bring it with you to shows-one of the reasons I like to enter via Infodog) so I could show that day.

Relax, and have fun at the show, good luck!

I am sorry you feel that way, but I have called and e-mailed everyone back that has called or e-mailed. I do work a 50 hours a week and it is hard to return calls during business hours, but I have done so when I could take a break from my desk.
We also sent out e-mail confirmation if the e-mail address was provided; along with confirmation letters. We try very hard to let everyone know we received their entry.
Again, sorry you feel that way and if you still need answers please e-mail or call me.
Best regards,
Karen Clark

I am sorry you feel that way. I have called and e-mailed everyone back. I do work 50 hours a week. I have called people back when I can take a break from my desk.
E-mail confirmations were sent out if e-mail address were provided. Also, confirmation letters were mailed out too.
We try very hard to let everyone know that their entry has been received.
Again, sorry if you still don't have your answers call me or e-mail.
Best regards,
Karen Clark

Karen Clark
I am sorry you feel that way, but I have called and e-mailed everyone back that has called or e-mailed. I do work a 50 hours a week and it is hard to return calls during business hours, but I have done so when I could take a break from my desk.
We also sent out e-mail confirmation if the e-mail address was provided; along with confirmation letters. We try very hard to let everyone know we received their entry.
Again, sorry you feel that way and if you still need answers please e-mail or call me.
Best regards,
Karen Clark

Karen Clark
I am sorry you feel that way. I have called and e-mailed everyone back. I do work 50 hours a week. I have called people back when I can take a break from my desk.
E-mail confirmations were sent out if e-mail address were provided. Also, confirmation letters were mailed out too.
We try very hard to let everyone know that their entry has been received.
Again, sorry if you still don't have your answers call me or e-mail.
Best regards,
Karen Clark

Karen, The OP only said she was nervous & frustrated. No need to feel she's saying anything negative about you personally. One of you probably wound up with the emails going into your spam.

A full time job working 50 hours a week and being show secretary is alot for anyone. Relax. Both of you.

Now that the OP's question has been settled, does anyone know how big the entry is? Thanks.

Saturday:

Puppy Sweeps: 15 dogs/20 bitches
Vet Sweeps: 2 dogs/5 bitches

Regular Classes: 32-62 with 8 entered in BOB

Sunday:

Puppy Sweeps: 15 dogs/18 bitches
Vet Sweeps: 2 dogs/4 bitches

Regular Classes: 33-59 with 8 entered in BOB

Both days are right at a 5-point major if they hold (32-57 for 5 points)