Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HDLRC

Looks like it will be pouring rain and very cold both days!
Bummer....

Re: HDLRC

Ah, perfect labrador weather!

Thankfully, I have a pretty cute Labadored rain parka to wear, LOL. (Thanks, Amy!)

It has always been such beautiful sunny weather (albeit REALLY windy before the location was moved)...this year, it may end up being like most years at the Potomac, only on a much smaller scale!

Rain and cool weather won't stop me from being at this show (one that has been an absolute blast every year I've been, with or without dogs!), and it certainly won't stop my dogs! There are many people on the grounds who will have nice dry places to warm up between classes if need be.

I'll be there, rain or shine, at least it won't be snowing! NOAA weather service is calling for a chance of rain Friday and Saturday, (Sunday isn't listed on the long range forecast yet), that's okay with me, I have rain gear and muck boots! The Labs will love how cool it will be, what a difference between the heat at GGLRC just a few weeks ago, huh Julie?

What's a little rain and wind when you are from Chicago....lol

Why have it any better than that unforgettable weekend at San Joaquin??? LMAO!!!

LMBO @ Greg! Hahaaaa

It looks like the forecast has been revised. They are calling for rain on Friday (be careful for all those traveling this day), showers on Sat and Partly Cloudy on Sun. Hopefully the Sat showers will evaporate as well. LOL

Does anyone have the results from Saturday that they can post? Wasn't there to see. Thank you