Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dalwater Bella Sera

Bella, who was bred and owned by myself and Lisa Allen, was put to sleep this morning after liver cancer which presumably spread to the brain.
We all know there are those "special" ones, and Bella was one of them, along with her mother, Fiona.
Bella started out life with me, and lived with both Lisa and I for a few years, then resided permanently with Lisa when she moved. Bella was always ridiculously glad to see me, even if it had been awhile, squealing like a pig and jumping in the air! I was not able to see her the last couple years, but Lisa let her listen to my voice on the phone yesterday. I know she knows I loved her and cared deeply for her, as did Lisa.
Bella sired many beautiful puppies that will carry on a piece of her, but will only partially ease the grief.
Bella, you will be missed!

Re: Dalwater Bella Sera

I'm so sorry for you and Lisa. Bella must have had lots of love in her life between the two you you!

God Speed Bella.....

So very sorry for you and Lisa on the loss of your dear friend Bella. She is w/o pain now and in a place where all our others have greeted her. God Speed Sweet Special Bella. Until you meet again.

Robin, you email still doesn't work. Call me.

Robin and Lisa;

I am so very sorry for your great loss! I still have my old Roar daughter, and know how wonderful they are! My little 8 wk old Bella grandson is just delightful! he is always happy to see me, and has a wonderful temperament...he is a grandson of your Bella, and grt grandson of my Roar daughter, Tango.
Bella, May she rest in peace.

I'm so sorry for your loss. She looks beautiful in the photo posted on the web site. I'm sure she enjoyed her long & happy life, knowing how much she was loved by both of you. RIP sweet Bella.

Thank you, Robin for sharing this. My heart is heavy but I was so fortunate to have had Bella in my life. Thank you so much for the great gift she was to me. Bella was not only my beloved companion but a true beginning for so many special things.

In two modest litters she produced multiple Specialty winning and pointed progeny, including, MBISS Dalwater Dream Weaver, LRC WB Dalwater Picadilly Punch, HDLRC WD, BOW Dalwater Shooter McGunner, major pointed under Breeder judges, Dalwater Southern Comfort and pointed Sweetwater's Full Circle.

I will miss her each day for the rest of my life but her legacy will live on and we will continue to cherish her though her kids and grand kids.

I am so sorry for your loss , she certainly left behind her legacy. So sad to loose such a lovely girl.

My condolences to you both...
Bella sounds like a wonderful girl. Godspeed

I am so sorry Lisa and Robin, God does have a plan for these sweethearts. I can imagine how hard it is right now, especially with the kids, but I try to stay stong knowing there is a plan. She is now up there running around with all the great labradors having the time of her life.

I am so sorry, big hugs to you both and your families!

Shawna

We are so sorry to hear about Bella's passing Robin, Lisa and family. Perhaps Bella passed down some of her funny antics in her grand son Bonzai that we enjoy so much !! He does this combination of snorting while he pounces like tiger the tiger..he usually has something in his mouth at all times while he snorts.
RIP Bella

We are so sorry for your loss - Godspeed, Bella...