Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
With great pride!!

Being the first time I got a chance to post since this weekend.... With GREAT pride I am happy to announce our 5 year old yellow stud Agape Saint of Blue Heaven "Drew" has won 2 BOBs and a Sporting Group 3! He is not a CH as he was first put into the ring in July at the Omaha, NE show As a "filler dog"and his first time in the ring he won WD and BOW for 2 points!!! He now has 5 points with a RWD to a 5 point major!!! We are very proud of this boy!!!

Re: With great pride!!

Congrats! How about a pedigree on his webpage?

Congratulations!

Oops :) Forgot to put website!!

Sire: CH Blue Heaven's Gabriel of Agape
Dam: Snowden Hill's Agape Firesparks

I put our website on this post. I also forgot to mention that he was handled by me to these wins

Congratulations, Rachael!!!

I didn't see it right away.

There is a link on his page http://www.blueheavenlabspaints.com/catalog_1.html that takes you to another page with his parentage. It's not a full pedigree but lists his Sire x Dam. http://www.blueheavenlabspaints.com/photo2_1.html

Congratulations Rachel and wishes for additional wins & placements for Drew.

He's a handsome, very lite cream boy! Rachel, can you put up the entire pedigree and all clearances on your website?

And this is not advertising....?

Oh please....she was sharing her excitement. A lot of people share their excitement about a win. Just be happy...there are a lot of things going on in this world that you could put your negative energy to in a positive way and make a huge difference.

Ok.... Got the pedigree up.. It is a thumbnail.. Just click on the pic and it will take you to another page so you can read it :) Have been meaning to get that one up there and update some more!! Thanks for the motivation lol.

I wasn't meaning this for advertisement just thought I would share my excitement.

Here at Blue Heaven, we have never (in the 24 years mom has been breeding/showing and in the 12 years I have been showing) gotten a Group placement. It was very exciting as my mom's bday was the Nov. 20th :) What a happy suprise for her to get her first group placement!! and for me, 20 years old, to get my first BIG win!!

Thank you all for your congrats!!! It means a lot :)

Breeder
And this is not advertising....?

No! I don't even know Rachel and I posted where the pedigree is and the links. I know some html code so it's easy for me so others don't have to copy and paste when I post anyway. I was trying to be nice.

Someone had asked for the pedigree and in her excitement I felt she missed the question, waited and then replied.

This is just why breeders don't post with their names, because of people like you with accusations.

She didn't post the details and doesn't know me. I don't know her or her dogs. Did her boy beat yours maybe and you're afraid he might get more stud service? It makes me wonder. Blame the judges if you think he didn't deserve it, not her or posters. Gosh damn!

I did, so shoot me.