Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OT Looking for Reputable Standard Poodle Breeder

Happy Autumn to you all, been a while since I posted here but I am not having luck with any referrals so I thought I would post here for suggestions. I am in No. California and have a dear friend who is ready to adopt a Standard Poodle after recently losing her Beamer of 16 years. She is in her 60's and would like a dog that is between 2 and 5 years, a puppy would be too much for her. We met at a park where we both took our dogs and I know her very well. She is a devoted dog owner and does not skip on grooming, exercise, or care (hand fed him for the last years of his life). Can you point me in the direction of reputable breeder (cerfs/high standards in placement) who may have or know of someone who has a dog that did not fit into their breeding program that they would like to have go to a super person? Any suggestions that you can give me would be appreciated, please reply off list, and thank you!

Re: OT Looking for Reputable Standard Poodle Breeder

Just wanted to post back that I received some thoughtful suggestions for my dear friend, and after some due diligence, she has found a perfect fit, Thank you to the nice people who replied to my post here, you were so helpful, and thank you for all you do for the breed and for helping me navigate one that I was unfamiliar with. Have a lovely holiday season!