Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pridezion Labradors - Tina Powe

It has been my good fortune to get to know Tina these past few years, a kinder gentler person you could never meet. She loves her animals with her entire heart, she is just a wonderful giving person.

I just spoke with her and she has asked that I post this for her as she is not able to do so at this time. Your kind words to her mean the world to her and her husband Bill, as you can imagine their hearts are broken and her family is devasted.

She has asked that I let everyone know that is was not a house fire. The fire was in their kennel building which is off to the side of their house. She lost 10 of her dogs in that building as they were unable to get in an rescue them, the cause of the fire is unknown and the fire marshall is coming today to determine it.

I say a prayer today for Tina's babies as they have crossed the rainbow bridge. I also say a prayer today for Tina and her family... there are no words I could say to help ease their pain, but just know that there are people out there who love you and are thinking of you.

With love,

Amanda Dearing

Re: Pridezion Labradors - Tina Powe

A paypal button has been set up if anyone would like to donate funds.

It can be found at:

www.madaboutlabs.com and then go to the STORE.

Donations have already started to come in...amazing folks out there!!

Amanda:
I do not know Tina, but my heart could not ache more for her and her husband. And for all her babies...
I don't know how anyone could read your post and not have tears flowing.... I also don't know why such tragic things happen, but they all have my most sincere condolences and prayers for healing... I don't know how they will get through this as I am sure they also do not know. But I pray for strength for both of them.
Godspeed sweet Labradors... It's such a sad day in our Labrador world.

Tears here too. Just devestating.

My prayers go out to Tina and Bill for this terrible loss and for their hearts to heal.

Here is also another link that you can go to to donate, what a wonderful team effort to support one of our own. Thank you to Janice and Jan for this, I am sure that Tina and her family will appreciate it.

http://www.dunrobinlabradors.com/PridezionFund/Fundraiser

Pridezion Labradors - Tina Powe

I as many others I am sure know Tina through the small world of internet.
There but for the grace of God.
Thoughts and prayers at this very difficult time.