Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can't remember "Winston's" registered name

So apparently I am beginning to experience the first signs of old age.

There is a black dog out there named Winston. He is an older boy, maybe 9 or so. He is a lovely boy that I was considering using on one of my girls and I can't remember for the LIFE of me what kennel he is from, his pedigree, or his name. It was funny for a minute, but now I'm getting frustrated.

Wow! I used to laugh at my grandma when she forgot simple things, now I'm doing the same. Next I'll forget where I parked my car at the mall. Heaven help me!

Re: Can't remember "Winston's" registered name

As soon as I posted it came back to me......

Wow...I'm an idiot.

It's Ravenhill's Sir Winston.

Thanks anyway guys!

"Next I'll forget where I parked my car at the mall."

That's why I always park my car around the same place - every time!

It's not diagnosable until you forget your own dog's names and have to run down the list alphabetically..

C'mere rover..
I mean..snoopy
no, I mean..spot

Dagnabit! All of you just stop what you're doing and get over here.

haha Oldtimer...I do that all the time. My crew is used to me running through the first syllable (sp?) of their names before settling on the one I want.

...and I frequently tell my boy "good girl". I'm going to give him a complex if I'm not careful.

Yep - He's still here!!!!
Ch. Ravenhill's Sir Winston CGC

losing my mind.

...and I frequently tell my boy "good girl".

I frequently say "good pup/dog" to my horse.

My sympathies.....I too will stand at the gate and stare at a dog, wanting to call him/her into the yard and their name escapes me - so I just stare at them, hoping their name will pop into my head; when it doesn't,I try a couple names that i do remember until I hit upon THEIR name! Amazing how patient they are with me :>))

The best is when your daughter who has been giving you a hard time for years about forgetting things has kids.

Now she understands and calls it Mommie's brain!!

Love it!!