Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ingen, anyone?

Just got an email from dear old Rick at Ingen touting their Holiday sale on tests. Is anyone still using them? Wondering if they are improving or if they've already scared everyone off?

TIA!

Re: Ingen, anyone?

I got it too. With the coupon, it will cost $65 for PRA plus EIC. I will definitely take advantage of that!

Really? Not knowing if my test results are right isn't worth the saving money to me.

Sorry.

DDC works too well to mess with Ingen who is a bad reputation, problematic labratory. I will never trust them.

I used Ingen for a long time. Now, I use DDC. I think that saving a few bucks is not worth the risk of not getting results because of another technical problem or have the company go bankruptcy after I paid for my tests. Also timing is much better in DDC.

Breeder
I used Ingen for a long time. Now, I use DDC. I think that saving a few bucks is not worth the risk of not getting results because of another technical problem or have the company go bankruptcy after I paid for my tests. Also timing is much better in DDC.

You make perfect sense with Ingen and DDC experience under your belt. Listen up people before another royal screwing comes once again. Specials are out because he needs money, not because he cares about you. Sorry for my wording but that happened to many breeders.

You might want to read this before using them as this was just posted in June 2011.

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=179154;article=153833