Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Average cost to enter All Breed show

What is the average cost to enter an All Breed show and typical cost per show for a handler? Is there a way to look up a handlers schedule to know whether they will be at the show in your area?

Re: Average cost to enter All Breed show

in the northeast all breed shows cost about $30 to enter. The cost of a handler varies but for ring side pick up figure around $90-$100.

There is no way I know of to "look up" a handler's schedule. You need to contact the handler directly. Many handlers have the schedule of their upcoming shows available in a printed or electronic format.

Good luck.

I forgot to mention if you google the handler you are interested in you may come up with their website (some have them and some don't). You can get a lot of information from a handler's website such as fees, contract conditions, and in some cases, show schedule.

exhibitor
I forgot to mention if you google the handler you are interested in you may come up with their website (some have them and some don't). You can get a lot of information from a handler's website such as fees, contract conditions, and in some cases, show schedule.

Thank you!

If you are curious about show prices, why don't you just go to a superintendent site and bring up premiums?