Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone know of or use this show photographer?

Surfing stud dogs, I stumbled upon this photographer information. Does he ever photograph labradors as I would rather pay a novice photographer and not use someone like him with a sitting fee. Isn't it highly unusual to charge the breeder a sitting fee on top of the actual winning photos ?

http://www.ripoffreport.com/photography/luis-f-sosa-photogra/louis-f-sosa-photography-ripof-n4eep.htm

Re: Anyone know of or use this show photographer?

Luis Sosa does a lot of the shows in the Texas/Louisiana area. He always charges a sitting fee whether you buy the pic or not.

Just like with judges, I will NOT use certain photographers ( even a gal I know personally) if I don't like their work. I would file a complaint with the clubs who pick this photographer.

Me
Just like with judges, I will NOT use certain photographers ( even a gal I know personally) if I don't like their work. I would file a complaint with the clubs who pick this photographer.

I will if I ever see that name as the photographer of a show I plan to attend. I trust ripoff.com, especially when there are numerous, truthful complaints.