Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pet person looking for puppy

I have a family looking for a puppy in the April time frame. They are a WONDERFUL family. I sold them a puppy 14 years ago and another one about 4 years ago. The 14 year old passed several months ago and they want to add another to their home. The time frame is due to the wife being a professor and she has from April to the end of the summer off. They are located in North Carolina. Private emails please to shannon.shee@yahoo.com

Re: Pet person looking for puppy

I would refer them or you to the section of Jill's websites that lists breeders, and you can sort by State.

Please read the rules above
I would refer them or you to the section of Jill's websites that lists breeders, and you can sort by State.

Thanks, one could go through dozens of websites before finding a litter due within their time contraint. I thought it might be quicker if someone on the list knew of a well bred litter, parents with all their clearances ect. Just trying to help out a past puppy buyer.

Please read the rules above

That is meant for breeders trying to sell their puppies on a board using it as an advertisement for their litter. The OP is only trying to find a reliable, reputable and trustworthy breeder to refer a family to for their next puppy as she obviously can't accomdate them.

Jill comes on here if the rules aren't being followed. Us, as board users have no right to tell others to read the rules or expect them to interpret them your way.

OP asked for private responses, not public ones. As you left no email address, I can't contact you that way or I would have. OP did everything correctly. Why make a fuss over this? It's not necessary, really it isn't.