Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Litter Coupon To Spare?

Anyone have an AKC litter registration coupon they are not going to use and are willing to spare? If so, please email me privately. It would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Michael

Re: Litter Coupon To Spare?

The coupons come with your name on them.
Email AKC and ask them to send you some. You'll get them quick.

Just email breeder relations that you would like litter coupons, with your information (name address etc) and you should get them within a week!

This is true, they are no longer transferable but they send them out with no problem and quick. Just used one to register a litter of 10, saved a bundle.

I thought they were not doing coupons anymore. How much is it worth?

flat rate of $20 to register the litter.

I'm curious, what is AKC's incentive to do that when they are raising rates on everything else?

They make more money on the individual registrations. So once the litter is registered and they know how many puppies there are, they can start bugging you to register the puppies.

Breeder
They make more money on the individual registrations. So once the litter is registered and they know how many puppies there are, they can start bugging you to register the puppies.

I don't understand what is your point???
The coupon is a way breeders can save money and if you have a big litter the savings are big.
If you breed pure breed dogs and show or compete in any of the performance events, you should be grateful, not acting like the AKC is after you.
What a looser.

And you are naive my friend.

Ahhh, I get it... Thanks. ;)

Breeder
And you are naive my friend.

I don't think I'm naive. AKC is managed like any other business. There might be some over paid directors, but so are in many corporations in this country.
What I'm saying is make good use of the coupons and save some money.
To think that they have some evil purpose hiding behind this offer is plain paranoia.
The more dogs are registered, the bigger the profit, and lower the cost for us to registering dogs.

who are we to question why they want to give us a break on registering litters!

AKC is a business that has gotten past its original foundation

They don't care if your Labrador is really not chocolate but hey its close enough so we will take your money....it is not a "club" anymore...

I haven't used one in a while. Can they be used with the option to register (and name) all the pups in the whole litter with litter registration? TIA.

If you register the litter on line, just call AKC they will give you a code to type in. Fast, easy and got my papers in just a few days!