Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
overdose on Cosequin?

I ordered by mail a bottle of Cosequin DS (132 tabs) plus 3 bottles of Omega caps. I usually get them right away but they had not arrived yet so I tracked them and found out they were delivered 2 days ago? Never got them. Then I discovered they dropped them over the fence in the dog yard (it is 1.5 acres large) and my 3 labs ripped open the box/bottles and ate everything. I have no idea when they ate them. They are not acting sick. Should I be worried? I am beyond livid at the delivery company. They always deliver them on other side of the house/porch but somebody got lazy I guess?

Re: overdose on Cosequin?

http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/poison-control

ASPCA Poison Control open 24/7 if your vet is unavailable.

KDL: Is everything still ok at your place? Let us know. Thinking of you here in Canada.

Everyone seems fine. I am guessing when I really should have been watching the girls, I did not even know what they had just ingested! They likely ate up all the supplements the day they were delivered and I didn't discover it until 3 days later.

Very glad this did not happen after the girl that will be having a litter this spring had been bred. I would have really freaked.

Thanks for asking.