Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you, Papago Labrador Retriever Club!!!

I just wanted to extend a very heartfelt thank you to the members of the Papago LRC for their hospitality this weekend in Phoenix, AZ!

The sporting dog specialty and the Papago LRC specialty were so much fun, as were the remaining shows in the cluster!

There were signs that read "Reserved for Labradors" where we could all set up our crates and a great banner that hung reading "Papago Labrador Retriever Club of Arizona." There were beautiful dogs, really wonderful people, and a raffle with what I heard were 50+ baskets and other items containing anything from digital cameras/video cameras to bottles of outstanding wine to cutlery to artwork to anything you can imagine (and probably 5-10 items/basket!)... I was blown away by quite possibly the most incredible raffle I have ever experienced!

Thank you all for your hard work putting this show on. I made a goal to try to attend as many specialty shows as possible (including those that I have never been to) over the next few years when I'm able to get time off. This was my first time at the Papago LRC Specialty Show and it will definitely not be my last!

Many thanks and BIG congratulations on an outstanding specialty weekend! You guys rock!!!