Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Piedmont

WHY are the results such a deep dark secret?

Re: Piedmont

All I know so far is McSteamy went breed and Preton Garbo was WD & BOW.

Heard that Paradocs Gilda, went Best Op in sweeps, WB, BOSS and best puppy. Paradocs Hunterleigh Hickory went RWD, The Ciprians took a JAM with their Justin and my friend Renee took the Open chocolate bitch class with her Edy.
I'm assuming that many are out having a good time, and who can blame them! Wish I could be there....working full time is for the birds, lol!

Thank you for the response and the results---CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND BEST OF LUCK TO PARTICIPANTS TODAY!!!!

Marianne

Susan @ Weymouth
Heard that Paradocs Gilda, went Best Op in sweeps, WB, BOSS and best puppy. Paradocs Hunterleigh Hickory went RWD, The Ciprians took a JAM with their Justin and my friend Renee took the Open chocolate bitch class with her Edy.
I'm assuming that many are out having a good time, and who can blame them! Wish I could be there....working full time is for the birds, lol!

Thanks Susan. Working full time is for the birds, you're right. Congrats to Renee & Edy, Karen Helmers & Gilda and all in the ribbons.

Thanks again for the results I'm not the one who posted the question about results for either show, but honestly don't know why people get so uptight about it. We all can't go to every specialty and there is usually someone who knows the results and is willing to post them. I appreciate those who do take the time to let the rest of us know who won. Congrats to all of the winners,those with placements and those who are just having a great time with their Labbies.

Sunday
WD Preton Garbo
RWD Jill Ickowski's puppy Tony (look up name)
WB Paradoc's Gilda
RWB Marmoye black bitch (look up name)

That's all I have

thank you for posting. Congratulations to all of the winners!

Thank you so much for posting some of the results. I was planning to go to Piedmont but the puppies are not quite ready for their unveiling yet so we are home watching the wind blow with super cold temps outside. It is so nice to go online and get to see who won at the shows. To those that post results thank you so much. It is a pity that people choose to waste good energy with nasty comments. Congratulations to all the winners and the good sports.

Sunday Sweeps: Kendall Herr won both Best and Best of Opposite in Sweeps. I do not know which two of her puppies won. Congratulations Kendall!

Congrats to all the wimmers and good going for all who showed. Wish I could have ebben there

Thanks so much for posting the results!

BOB: GCH CH Gateway's Nothing But Trouble
BOS/BOW/WB/JAM - Paradocs Gilda
Don't remember Select Dogs or all the rest of the JAMS - but all the dogs looked great!

Sweepstakes went to littermates owned by Kendall Herr, Faith Hyndman, & June Sasaki
Best - Dickendall Buckstone Poolboy
Opp - Dickendall Buckstone Tomboy

SD - Gateway's Nothing But Trouble
SB - Cornerstone's Merely Mira
AOM - Dandridge Henry J
2nd AOM - ?