Breed: Retriever (Labrador)
Sex: Bitch
AKC: SR 45730001
Date of Birth: October 24, 2007
Breeder: Allison Rogers
Sire: Ch Moonlit's Drum Roll
Dam: Devonshire's French Twist
Owner: Betsy Broyd & Allison Rogers

And just to prove we all make mistakes, this bitch is actually sired by BISS CH. Blackwing Super Fine. The sire listed wasn't even born yet when this bitch was whelped.

Re: Westminster Entries??

Maybe they have eye problems and need corrective lenses?

Catalog
List as posted on the link
RETRIEVER (LABRADOR)
42 Ch Devonshire Hanky Panky At Ridgecrest
Breed: Retriever (Labrador)
Sex: Bitch
AKC: SR 45730001
Date of Birth: October 24, 2007
Breeder: Allison Rogers
Sire: Ch Moonlit's Drum Roll
Dam: Devonshire's French Twist
Owner: Betsy Broyd & Allison Rogers

And just to prove we all make mistakes, this bitch is actually sired by BISS CH. Blackwing Super Fine. The sire listed wasn't even born yet when this bitch was whelped.

Squinted
Maybe they have eye problems and need corrective lenses?

Ah hA! I got it,I got it.

I don't get it. Would somone please explain? And how could anyone make such a mistake? Would that dog be eliminted or can you change the entry as long as you see it before the start of the show?

As long as the AKC Registration Number and AKC Name are correct the rest of the information is "window dressing."

Now lets enjoy the show! Lots of fabulous dogs to watch on the WKC streaming video.

A quick google search revealed the bitch herself was bred to the dog listed as her sire. Likely the person submitting the entry accidentally listed the wrong sire. I've done it before as well and since the daughter is likely being shown more than the dam, the person likely had the name 'on the brain' and it was a mistake!