Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Apple Sporting Society… How cool is this!

The Big Apple Sporting Society is holding a show in Edison, New Jersey on Thursday, March 22nd, 2012. It is at night! How cool is that!!! To top it off there is a breeder judge – Judy Chambers of Ghoststone Labradors. Showing at night sounds like a good time. I think it is a great way to spend a Thursday evening. Entries close March 7th, 2012 with Jim Rau Dog Shows.

The New Brunswick KC show is also on Saturday, March 24th at the same location. They have brought in another breeder judge – Manolo Queijeiro of Queijeiro Retrievers.

I hope there is a big entry and show of support for these breeder judges.

Re: Mid Jersey Supported Specialty Sat March 24th

Mid Jersey's Supported Specialty is coming up on
Saturday March 24th. As an earlier poster mentioned,
we have Manolo doing regular classes and Lori Getter Howe doing sweeps. For those of you that may remember Lorraine Getter, Rainell Labradors, Lori is her daughter. Hope you all can come out and support our show:) It's a nice showsite and we have lots of room around our ring for chairs.

I can't wait to attend both days. I also heard there may be a judge change for Friday to Lisa Weiss. Is this true?

I wish the clubs would announce judge changes as soon as they can. It is happening more often that the general public knows more about who's judging through the grapevine - than is announced online