Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SDLRC Specialty--Congrats to the club members and breeders!

I just want to say: What a well-run and enjoyable specialty this was last weekend! Kudos to Barbara Nowak, Barbara and Charlie Lewis, judges, and everyone else who worked so hard to pull off a flawlessly-run event!
I also want to say, in my humble experience, this was one of the finest specialties in terms of quality that I have ever attended. Particularly the puppy classes---the depth of quality of the young, up-and-coming generation of Labradors was absolutely stellar!
Labrador breeders, give yourselves a huge pat on the back for accomplishing the goal of improving the breed with each generation. The breeders and exhibitors I saw this past weekend are definitely on the right track! Some of the classes were so difficult for the judges---hard to pick 4 winners from such a strong pool of dogs.
The future of the breed is in good hands!

Re: SDLRC Specialty--results???

where would the complete results along with # entries in show and classes be posted????

Hopefully, SDLRC will post the results on their website.

Unfortunately, the show secretary (Licciardi) doesn't post results on her website any longer.

Hopeful
Hopefully, SDLRC will post the results on their website.

Unfortunately, the show secretary (Licciardi) doesn't post results on her website any longer.

I sure hope so, I like to see who was there!