Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Yorkie Breeders?

Tacky to do
Well that was tacky. No one ask about a Lab.

Nor does it state in the rules that it has to be "looking for a *Lab* puppy".

I do believe he said "private emails". How is that advertising?
JERK(S)
What is wrong with you people? why do you have to be so critical?

Couldn't Resist
**Please do not use this Forum to place any form of advertisements. This includes *Puppies for sale and/or wanted* as well as *Stud Dog* advertisements and Litter Announcements.. If you are looking for a reputable breeder in your area visit the AKC Website.****

To Couldn't Resist,
Michael knows the rules and didn't break them. He happens to be a board moderator-adminstrator for Jill.

Gawd lighten up people it was a joke. I am sure he knows the rules and that is why I "couldn't resist".

I love how you are so quick to rush to Michael's defense the same as you all did for Jill's issue, but when it comes to others you are all quick to jump on the bash bandwagon. And Gail, even going so far as to call me a jerk for just messing around? Thanks for proving my point you all can't take a joke and rush to Michael and Jill like they are gods are something. Get a life or at least a sense of humor.

Couldn't Resist
Gawd lighten up people it was a joke. I am sure he knows the rules and that is why I "couldn't resist".

I love how you are so quick to rush to Michael's defense the same as you all did for Jill's issue, but when it comes to others you are all quick to jump on the bash bandwagon. And Gail, even going so far as to call me a jerk for just messing around? Thanks for proving my point you all can't take a joke and rush to Michael and Jill like they are gods are something. Get a life or at least a sense of humor.

The phat photographer. Not meaning
pretty hot and tempting. You brought up
private business a lady doesn't & gave
yourself away. Go away & leave your hosts
be mala chica.

No, you were just trying to stir up trouble. He did say private anyway. There is enough bad in the world. Try saying something good about others.

How about advertising for leads, show collars, handlers all equipment including xpens, crates, fencing and kennel buildings, transportation for dogs, this could go on.

She returned again

The phat photographer. Not meaning
pretty hot and tempting. You brought up
private business a lady doesn't & gave
yourself away. Go away & leave your hosts
be mala chica.

Again, thank you for proving my point. It's so sad you all have to point fingers and call names over something that was meant to be a joke. Lighten up and go play with your dogs or something. It really was meant as a joke. BTW, have no idea who you are talking about but if you want to continue to prove my point and bash some one else over my joke, that's PATHETIC. But that's what happens on this wonderful land of our forum.

And might I ad that I have nothing against either Michael or Jill.

I couldn't agree more with couldn't resist. It's called sarcastic humor. He/she was just trying to be funny by reposting what 99% of the rest of the forum would have done to someone else. He/she also pointed out that others have been bashed on here and nothing was the done for days. I've seen it too. Whether a certain someone uses a handler to finish dogs or a certain someone has too many dogs or a certain-well you get the gist of it. I'm sorry when Jill had her incident but many commented negatively on it, not just one. That was wrong too. That is why the Forum was on lockdown. I'm not trying to stir up trouble just merely pointing as couldn't resist did, that there is a double standard here. There are always those with personal vendetta who jump at any chance to express that. They care not about who they hurt. Names like jerk, or calling someone phat (which in that context means hot) but we really know he/she was calling some fat is downright mean. I don't know who he/she is referring to and frankly don't want to know. That was just plain mean whoever he/she was referring to. No one is perfect. Not every written word is taken in the context for which it was written. So please take this as the joke for which couldn't resist says it was intended instead of reading too much into it. The Potomac is just around the corner-let's party.

WELL SAID LT

Please acept my apology. There has been so much negativity on here, lately, that I just assumed that's what it was again. I'm sorry.

OMG - I am still in shock... You mean I am not a dog god???? Just kidding! Lighten up!

Seriously, no double standard here. This is a LABRADOR Forum. I am not soliciting for LABRADORS. It was merely a tiny request since I have a Lab family looking for a small dog. Geez!

Further, I am always willing to take down posts if someone is being slammed. All you have to do is call me or send an email.

You act like all Jill and I do is sit here and look at the forum. Not! We have real lives. I know I don't have the time and I'm pretty sure neither does Jill.

OMG - I am still in shock... You mean I am really not a dog god???? I am going back into my hole :o} Thanks a lot!

Don't tell Jill I am pretty sure she still thinks she is a dog godess ;0)

All in fun!
Michael