Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Canine Reproduction

C.L.O.N.E. Bucks, located at The Doylestown Animal Medical Clinic, is dedicated to providing canine reproductive services to the dog breeding community.

Formerly, CLONE INC., now under new ownership!

C.L.O.N.E. BUCKS services are performed at The Doylestown Animal Medical Clinic in historic Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and are overseen and administered by Dr. Dale Mantell and his staff.

Male Canine Reproductive Services at C.L.O.N.E. Bucks
• Semen collection and evaluation
• Freezing, storing and shipping semen
• Chilled semen preparation, chilled kits and shipping
• Male infertility

Female Canine Reproductive Services at C.L.O.N.E. Bucks
• Breeding timing
• Artificial insemination
• Whelping management
• Female infertility

Please feel free to give us a call or send an email with any questions. We would be happy to help you out in any way we can!

Please like us on facebook! All contact info available there! Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/CloneBucks

Re: Canine Reproduction

Is this an advertisement?

I would call it an announcement, a very important announcement.

Anybody that ships semen should know this. It's for the benefit of our wonderful breed to know this.

I think this is an announcement that Clone is thankfully no longer owned or run by either George G. or his son. Both of which treated people horribly. I hope the customer service is much better with these people.....

You may not like him but George Govette could get almost any bitch pregnant that no one else could using frozen done in a few ways or a simple AI with fresh or chilled. The boxes are great and semen storage was done properly. I hope that continues.

Customer service being better doesn't mean the repro service will be as good. Keep that in mind too. I would check out the new ownership well.

Yes, thanks for the announcement. George was wonderful to me the two or three times I dealt with him. And yes, he could get a breed in whelp that no others had success in doing. Know some will really miss him. Glad it will still be there in some form.

I've used both George Govette and Dale Mantell, CLONE Bucks, for many years and am seldom disappointed. Dale and his staff have taken over where George left off after George's many years of devotion to his craft. Dale has all of George's talents added to his own gentle, kind manner with great staff to help out.

Thank you for the announcement - good info to know. I have dealt with George many times through out the years and have had overall good experiences. George did a TS with frozen semen on a 6 year old bitch of mine and she had 10 puppies....pretty brilliant in my book.

Thankyou for letting us know. I too dealt with George years ago, he was more than helpful and informative, he also did a TC (no endoscope either) with frozen semen on a 7 year old bitch and I got 12 puppies, my largest litter ever.

Faith, based on your recommendation I wouldn't hesitate using Dr. Dale Mantrell and staff. Thanks for the information. It could be helpful to many of us on the East Coast.