Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bournhall's Nutmeg Consellation aka Megan

It is with great sadness here still, that I announce that my precious little chocolate Queen Megan was taken for her final ride to a place at the Bridge to join the likes of all the others who should welcome her. She was a once in a lifetime Lab. She owned me and I owned her and took me for a very joyous ride with many CH's, GRCH Bournhall's Black Angus, Bournhall's Black Jade at Moonlit and Bournhall's Mocha Latte at Greenstone. Numerous Grandchildren CH's and more Great Grandkids to come. One of the 1st chocolate bitches to win CH points in Florida.
Her whole body shook with joy and all that saw her loved her as she loved them. I told her to wait for me as she loved me more than anything. Love you Megan. 3/9/2003 - 2/27/2012

"We who choose to surround
ourselves with lives even more
temporary than our own,
live within a fragile circle,
easily and often breached.
... Unable to accept its awful gaps,
we still would live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only
certain immortality never fully understanding the necessary plan. "
from The Once Again Prince by Irving Townsend

Re: Bournhall's Nutmeg Consellation aka Megan

Leeda, I'm so sorry for the loss of your very special girl. Sounds like the two of you had a wonderful life together. Rest well Queen Megan....

So sorry for your loss. They just don't live long enough.

Leeda:
Your love shines through your words about your precious lady. May your memories and all her kids and grandkids keep you, until you are reunited again forever... I am sorry for your loss... I have a once in a lifetime boy at the bridge who sounds just like your girl...
Godspeed sweet girl. If only you all could live so much longer......

Cindy

Condolences to you Leeda and you and Megan should be proud of the wonderful boost/foundation your lines gave to kennels like Moonlit and Greenstone.

So sorry for your loss Leeda, she has left quite a legacy!
CH Bournhall's Mocha Latte at Pucketts...not Greenstone

Yes, that would be Pucketts but she lives at Greenstone and has produced yet another up and coming CH little Simmer who is there. Megan would be proud of all her kids and her legacy.