Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How do I purchase a Potomac catalog?

How do we buy catalogs this year for Potomac? I usually but them online at Infodog, but there isn't an option to get one in the classes. Am I missing something?

Re: How do I purchase a Potomac catalog?

Once upon a time, we could order a catalog by mail. I just sent in a check ahead of time with a SASE and they would mail the catalog to me. Two years ago they told me they wouldn't mail, so I asked a friend who was going to attend to pick one up for me and gave her the $.

Last year, I asked another friend and she forgot so, unfortunately, I missed out on that one.

I do wish they would mail them out again...

Catalogs will be available at the show, beginning an hour before judging starts, each day. Less hassle with MB-F, and pre-order mix-ups as in past.

Thanks :) I'm assuming there will be plenty available? My first and second Potomac there were not and it was not the same watching without a catalog until they came in on Thursday!

How much are catalogs this year?

Thanks!

I was told the catalogs are going to be $20.00 each.

Potomac
I was told the catalogs are going to be $20.00 each.

They were $20 last year and I heard they're $22 from my friends. I doubt they'll be the same price but maybe we'll get lucky and they won't go up again like so much else has.

catalogs are 20$ at the show. There will be plenty available.

Thank you Anne.

Anne Maynard
catalogs are 20$ at the show. There will be plenty available.