Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac LRC Speciality

Potomac Health Clinics - How do you sign up for them?

Re: Potomac LRC Speciality

http://lrcp.com/#9

look under Health Clinics - link to the forms are in there.

Thank you so much for your help.

Can you ask the board members if there is vendor space left? Last year some weren't spoken for I was told.

Yes, before u tell me to contact different people, I have tried emailing and calling unsuccessfully. I would just love having a booth for my classy doggy art products. Thank u.

OK - ...from the website....'We will be offering CERF exams from 2 pm to 5 pm in room 105. Please use the reservation and payment form below and remember to call Dr. Sneider directly (508-615-1390) to set up an appointment.'
Paid for the CERF online with Pay Pal.
Pal Pal Form says to contact Dr. Sneider for an appointment. Called - left message.
Dr. Sneider called me - she is only doing xrays of hips and elbows!
According to the Pet Key flyer - Dr. Nancy Bromberg is the vet doing CERFs....yet there is no phone number. Googled her name and called her for an appt - she said the lab club was looking after that.
This is frustrating Pre-register online at www.lrcp.com - well good luck with that loop - then you go back to Dr. Sneider again. Help

Artist ™
Can you ask the board members if there is vendor space left? Last year some weren't spoken for I was told.

Yes, before u tell me to contact different people, I have tried emailing and calling unsuccessfully. I would just love having a booth for my classy doggy art products. Thank u.

Artist (and anyone else interested) I spoke with Vicky and there are some vendor spaces available! Was Vicky one of the people you contacted? If so feel free to email me and I will pass your contact info along to her. stormyclabradors@yahoo.com

VENDOR SPOTS

you can also go to the website and fill out the vendor form. There's a lot of info on the website.