Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rooms are available at the host hotel. Move fast!

Priceline has available rooms anywhere from April 9 thru 14 at the host hotel! I have never seen availability this far off from the date of The Potomac. A few usually open up 1, 2 or 3 days before the show but not over 2 weeks before. Usually Susie gets $200 to $220 for these.

I hope you're quick to book these if you're interested. 3 regular rooms are available. The rest are smoking rooms. I thought they don't allow that stink in rooms anymore.

The LRCP still says sold out so I guess they weren't informed or didn't change the web site. If you go to the Holiday Inn site they're available too but they raised the price in the past hour by $10.

https://travela.priceline.com/hotel/singlePageCheckout.do?jsk=4663010a5064010a20120322054107308011595631&plf=PCLN&checkInDate=04/09/2012&checkOutDate=04/14/2012&propID=47639&numberOfRooms=1&noWait=Y&cityName=Frederick, MD

There are also rooms available at the HI Express.

Re: Rooms are available at the host hotel. Move fast!

Maybe a lot of people are canceling?

Breeder

It appears that way. Some probably moved closer to the grounds now.

I think Holiday Inn took it down after the rooms were spoken for. They're gone.

Breeder
Breeder

It appears that way. Some probably moved closer to the grounds now.

I think Holiday Inn took it down after the rooms were spoken for. They're gone.

Priceline still has rooms.

So does the Holiday Inn website.

How much of a discount do you get when booking as part of the show? You know when people book a block of rooms you generally get a discount. Just curious.

The "specail group price" at the host hotel at Mid Jersey is $50 higher than the regular rate

The "special group price" at the host hotel at Mid Jersey is $50 higher than the regular rate

Such a deal
The "special group price" at the host hotel at Mid Jersey is $50 higher than the regular rate

Holy crud! That's another newbie for this year. I am glad I found these rooms. I do hope I helped some of u get them or to save some money. I posted them for that reason. Priceline stayed down and the hotel website went up $10 as I watched. It could be higher now. Susie is suppose to call when rooms become available because she keeps a wait list.

What does Mid-Jersey have to do with The Potomac?

Did exhibitors cancel or they didn't fill the hotel initially?