Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Judges Education at Potomac update

We have reached our capacity and officially closed the afternoon "hands-on" session of judges education at Potomac on Monday. There is still plenty of room for the morning power point session and Tuesday's ringside mentoring. This seminar is for judges and those planning to become a judge. Register online at lrcp.com and we look forward to seeing you there.
Traci

Re: Judges Education at Potomac update

Traci Stintzcum
We have reached our capacity and officially closed the afternoon "hands-on" session of judges education at Potomac on Monday. There is still plenty of room for the morning power point session and Tuesday's ringside mentoring. This seminar is for judges and those planning to become a judge. Register online at lrcp.com and we look forward to seeing you there.
Traci

With all due respect to the Judges Education Program, it's disappointing the club has decided to discontinue the programs for us regular breeders/exhibitors that have been offered in the past. The Pat Hastings seminar was the last one -- 2-3 years ago. It would seem there are just as many if not more of us interested in learning about the breed than those wanting to become judges. Can't some kind of an educational program be added for us?

Re: Judges Education at Potomac update

I have to agree. I loved the Pat Hastings seminar!
I learned a lot from that and look forward to seeing what they have lined up for us at Potomac. Maybe next year!