Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results from Dallas

Anyone?

Re: Results from Dallas

Saw on FB that Liz Martin's Windy went BOB (Clear Creek Bonaventure Windjammer). Miles (Sunnydaze Running across the Miles - I think is his registered name) went BOS. Annual's Texas Ranger BOW/WD. Hyspire bitch WB I believe (Spice?). Manolo's boy Best in Sweeps. Sorry, that's all I have.

Wow! Liz is on a roll. Well deserving. Congratulations to all the winners.
Thanks for the report.

Literally, on a roll, Gail. She is just getting to Memphis as I write this. Riding on adrenaline I am sure. Great job with Texas. And of course, big hugs to Windy the wonder dog! Woo Hoo

WOW!!! Great job "Team Windy".

Mega Congrats!

Leslee Pope
Huntcrest

Can someone give results for the Saturday classes?

Saturday??
Can someone give results for the Saturday classes?

Many were prolly traveling onto The Potomac. If there are those that didn't go to the Big P and won't post my only question is why?

I was busy showing so I do not have a marked catalog, but I have some results I can add.

On Friday my girl CH Glen-Mar's All Hallow's Eve took Select Bitch, Select dog went to a yellow Veteran dog. On Saturday Miles took BOB, BOS was Windy, Select Bitch was Markei Anfield Under Study, I think select dog went to CH Hyspire Texas Hold 'Em, WD was Annual's Texas Ranger. I do not know who WB was. My girl Eve got a AOM .
I wish I had more results for you but like I said my catalog is not mark I was to busy showing. It was a beautiful weekend and we had a great time.

Thank you Glen-Mar!

Saturday WB was Preton Nola.
RWB Edlyn Maidstone Visions of Sugarplums @ Barton Creek
RWD (both days) Harlequin Like A Rock
Best in Sweeps Dickendall Buckstone Perfect Poison
Best Opp Falling Creek's Remarkable Bentley