Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wendy McNaughton update

Well, I had been hoping that Wendy would go into a remission and be able to go to Potomac but that was not to be. Wendy's daughter called me while I was at Potomac and let me know that Wendy is not doing well at all. The very strong Chemo she was on has not worked and Wendy has some new tumors in other areas of her body. She has stopped the Chemo and the outlook is not good. Wendy is at Andover Manor in Andover MA, if you can get in to see her soon please do so, at least send cards, she does love those.
Please include Wendy in your prayers and I will try to keep everyone updated on her.

Re: Wendy McNaughton update

Such sad news to hear. Only she can know what is tolerable and she has made her decision. She is in my prayers.

So sorry to hear this news Lois. We had many good times at the shows with Wendy and she is in our prayers. Mom and I will send her a card.

OMG, Wendy is in my prayers. She is one of my favorite people. She is an institution. Hugs, dear Wendy.

By God' grace do we go. Prayers to have mercy.

Wendy is in my prayers as she is fighting a very gallant battle against this dreaded disease. May she find peace and comfort with her family and friends and know that many care. God Bless you Wendy.