Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Building Majors in Fargo ND-June 1, 2, 3rd.

We are looking to build majors for Fargo ND on June 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

3 pts 14 dogs~~~14 bitches
4 pts 15 dogs~~~~16 bitches
5 ots 18 dogs~~~~20 bitches

Friday, June 1st-Judge Jean fournier
Saturday, June 2nd-Judge Joseph Gregory
Sunday, June 3rd-Norman Kenney

Let me know if we can count on you and I will keep a spread sheet and keep everyone informed.

We currently have 9 bitches and 3 dogs confirmed.

There is also a sanctioned B Match Friday

CONFORMATION SANCTIONED B MATCH

FRIDAY 1/2 HOUR AFTER BEST IN SHOW

Classes

3-6 month puppy, 6-9 month puppy, 9-12 month puppy, Open

No Major pointed dogs

Pre-entry $5.00

Day of match $6.00

First, Second, Third & Fourth in each Class & Best of Breed Ribbons

Group 1, 2, 3 & 4 Ribbons & Best in Match Ribbon

Re: Building Majors in Fargo ND-June 1, 2, 3rd.

So far we have 10 bitches and 4 dogs...

Be sure to bring your Fox Red labs to Norm Kenney. A few breeders in Ohio did just this and drove him bonkers.

Lots of fun.

We now have 12 bitches all three days. Still looking for more! Let me know if you are entering!!!

We have 13 bitches and 6 dogs confirmed for all three days! Thank you to everyone who has contacted me and plans to enter.

Please let me know if you are entering so I can keep the numbers current!

I think Mrs. Fournier is a good lab judge. Likes a little bulk, not too moderate...however, she is also a handler judge too....

I am not a handler and Ms. Fournier has put my dogs up more than once.

Bump

Email sent to add my numbers to your list.

Sherry sent out an update email yesterday. Counts so far are 14 Bitches (3 point Major) and 6 Dogs for all 3 days. These are numbers from those who have confirmed they have entered/are entering.

There is still time to enter. Entries close Wednesday May 16th (next Wednesday) through Onofrio. There will be a Sanctioned B Match on Friday which is a wonderful opportunity to get all your puppies and less experienced dogs some ring time. The show also features a Best Puppy competition on Friday, a Best Bred By competition on Saturday, and Veteran classes all 3 days. There are some great prizes being offered from Purina too!

There are many quality dog friendly accommodations in Fargo- some of which even usually offer special discounted rates specifically for this show (so mention the Fargo-Moorhead Kennel Club dog show when making reservations). There are also many special attractions (Red River Zoo, Bonanzaville [adjacent to show site], Hjemkomst Center, etc) & plenty of shopping opportunities in Fargo too. Something for everyone!

For those that will be there, we are planning to go out for lunch on Saturday. The particular restaurant has not been decided yet, but there are certainly plenty of quality ones to choose from in Fargo- ranging from national chains (TGIF, Chili's, Applebee's, etc) to locally owned (Tailgators/Mom's Kitchen Cafe, Labby's Grill & Bar, Iron Skillet, etc).

If you enter, please contact Sherry (email provided in her previous posts) so she can keep track of the counts- a HUGE Thanks to Sherry for doing that!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Don't forget to enter the Fargo, ND Shows by tomorrow.

We have 14 bithces all three days (3 pt majors) and 6 dogs for all three days....

See you all there!