Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2012 LRC Potomac Specialty – Housekeeping!

First, I would like to thank the LRCP for putting on a wonderful specialty. Once again, these club members did an excellent job; everything seemed to run so smoothly. Congratulations to you all and thank you for all of your hard work and dedication. We exhibitors are extremely lucky to have you put on this event.

Second, my hat is off to the Holiday Inn staff for all of their hard work. What a spectacular job these folks did for us once again. I understand that there may be a hotel survey that comes out. I know I will fill it out and I hope all of you do as well. Imagine how hard it must be for the cleaning, hospitality and front desk staff to manage a full load of people and hundreds of dogs!

Finally, it was so great seeing the diversity of individuals from all over the world who attended Potomac 2012. It is a true testament to our breed and the type of people who dedicate their lives for the betterment of the Labrador Retriever.

Until next year…
Michael Silva
Shadowbrook Labradors

Re: 2012 LRC Potomac Specialty – Housekeeping!

Again so well said Michael!! I second what you said and thank you for posting. I had a good time and can't wait for next year.

Mike & Beverley you are absolutely right, the Potomac Committee knows how to put on a show and to make us all feel so welcomed, the hotel staff is the best, it's truly a magical week for me no matter what the weather brings, the only problem is that it's over to quickly, I am already looking forward to 2013! Bev "Start the Car"!

It was another wonderful show this year! LRCP Show Committee and members did a great job with the arrangements and the hotel staff as well. Thanks for a fun week with good friends and fabulous dogs! And, a special thanks to whoever it was that kept the rain away!

The hotel staff, behind the desk, maintenance, and house cleaning are all wonderful and so helpful. I hope everyone left house keeping a good tip! We are so lucky such a nice hotel allows us to take it over for an entire week.