Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MVLRC Results???

Anyone know results?

Re: MVLRC Results???

Stuck at home
Anyone know results?
Kindness goes a long way. You catch more flies with honey so asking with a please usually goes much further Stuck at home.
Someone uses the exact name everytime there is a show they are interested in and they never thanks the repliers. Please and thank you are words we were taught as children, lets use them.

Did you use the words "please" and "thank you" anywhere in your post other than when you demanded that others use them? Please consider the fact that it is you who have no manners. I can't imagine a more hypocritical post in both its tone and content. Thank you.

Manners revisted
Stuck at home
Anyone know results?
Kindness goes a long way. You catch more flies with honey so asking with a please usually goes much further Stuck at home.
Someone uses the exact name everytime there is a show they are interested in and they never thanks the repliers. Please and thank you are words we were taught as children, lets use them.

I would really love to know some of the results please.

I would also love some results, Please, please please, and thank you with whip on top. Sweet !

All I know is that GCH Clear Creek Bonaventure Wind Jammer was BISS. I believe this is "Windy's" 14th BISS. Well done Liz, Gail and Tom.

Saturdays Winners Dog (BOW) was Moonlits Rolling Stone owned by Lisa Burns and Susan Bennington. Didn't get winners Bitch. Sorry.

Saturdays Winners Dog was Stacey Sellars beautiful bl puppy, and Winners Bitch was a lovely bl bitch of Cindy Skiba's.

The dogs at MVLRC were absolutely stunning. The club deserves the thanks and admiration of all of the judges and exhibitors for putting on a specialty that was truly special. Here are the official results (sorry, I don't have sweeps results):

WB - WITS END ST. PAULI GIRL (My RWB on Friday) - Open Black

WD, BOW - BRIARWOOD'S ALL IN THE CARDS (Linda's RWD on Friday) - 6-9 Puppy

RWD - CAER BREN WICKHAM - 12-18

BOB - GCH CH CLEAR CREEK BONAVENTURE WINDJAMMER

BOS - CH. MTN. MEADOW BUCKEYE BRUTUS

SD - CH. PARADOCS OBSIDIAN

SB - CH MARKEI ANFIELD UNDER STUDY

JAM - CH TABATHA'S PLUSH

JAM - GCH CH TABATHA'S PRISTINE

STUD DOG - CH PARADOCS DELIANS SCRUBBING IN

Final cuts for BOB were all deserving and on another day may well have gone further:

GCH CH GHOSTSTONE'S OTTERLY FANTASTIC HOLLYWOOD KID JH
CH VALLEYWOOD MOJO DEMUND
CH PARADOCS DELIANS SCRUBBING IN
GCH CH BIG SKY'S HEAVEN SCENT FROM TRINITY
CH BELLATHATCH STORY CONTINUES

BEST PUPPY - WD
BEST BRED BY - WITS END MAGIC HAT

Thank you Gregg for posting. Accuracy and precision from the judge himself. We all appreciate it.

Susan
Saturdays Winners Dog (BOW) was Moonlits Rolling Stone owned by Lisa Burns and Susan Bennington. Didn't get winners Bitch. Sorry.

Did I miss something? Not sure Moonlits Rolling Stone owned by Lisa Burns and Susan Bennington too WD(BOW).

Now I could be wrong, but pretty sure Stacey and Paul Sellers' boy, BLUFF got WD/BOW.

Odd.

Saturday's Sweeps:

Best In Sweeps: Banner's Carry On With Epoch
Best of Opp In Sweeps: Tabatha's Sunfest Decker

Some of Friday's Results

Best of Breed - GCH Clearcreek Bonaventure Windjammer
Best of Winners - Caer Bren Wickham
Best of Opposite - CH Mtn Meadow Buckeye Brutus
Winner's Dog - Caer Bren Wickham
Reserve Winner's Dog - Briarwood's All In the Cards
Winner's Bitch - I Spy Alafair
Reserve Winner's Bitch - Wit's End St Paulie Girl
Best Puppy - Briarwood's All In the Cards
Best Bred By - ?
Select Bitch - Picadilly's Hidden Covey
Select Dog - ?
JAMS - ??

I don't have Sweeps for this day either....hopefully someone can fill in the blanks?

Wonderful show as always and perfect weather!! This club does an awesome job. Congratulations to all of the winners....beautiful entry.

MVLRC Exhibitor.
Susan

Did I miss something? Not sure Moonlits Rolling Stone owned by Lisa Burns and Susan Bennington too WD(BOW).

Now I could be wrong, but pretty sure Stacey and Paul Sellers' boy, BLUFF got WD/BOW.

Odd.

Winner's Dog / Best of Winners and Best Puppy on Saturday was Paul & Stacey's 6-9 mos puppy...Bluff (Briarwood's All In the Cards). The judge (Greg Lynch) has posted the results above.

I am sure a simple mistake in posting.

Congratulations to all of the winners and those in the ribbons. Lovely show!

Complete marked catalog results are now posted to our website (see link below). Our show secretary's computer had a seizure of sorts on Saturday, and we'll have just the placement lists in a day or two up on the website.

Our thanks to all the exhibitors, judges, club members, and the Dog Show Gods (for the fabulous weather!). We hope to see all of you back next year.

MVLRC Exhibitor.
Susan

Odd.

You didn't miss anything - someone is on here as usual trying to stir the pot without having the facts. Normal.

Re: MVLRC Results Friday Sweeps

Friday's Sweeps:

Best In Sweeps: Banner's Carry On With Epoch
Best of Opp In Sweeps: Tabatha's Sunfest Decker